Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My 1st Mother's Day



First of all, I have to apologize for not posting in about 2 months!!! Lily has been born and is almost 7 weeks old! I guess you could say my schedule has been a little bit busier around here since we added a baby to the equation. No longer is my time my own (and I have a feeling it won't be for at least the next 18 years!). But so far it has been so much fun being a mommy. The pictures above are from my 1st Mother's day. A little cheesy, but Lily and I wore matching outfits! I thought it was fun! In the pictures where I am holding her, you can barely see her, she blends in with my dress so well! It has been so fun to get to dress her up. She is a mini-me! I know you are all wondering if you will ever see Casey matching us girls, but I'm pretty sure he told me not to even think about it!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: