Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Past 8 Months . . . in a nutshell

I am officially back to the world of blogging! It has been over a year since I last wrote on our blog. There have been a lot of changes in our life since then. Let me try to recap for you...

  • January: I was working like crazy and Casey was enjoying some time off before his job started.
  • February: I left my job at JCPenney as a Sr. Assistant Buyer to be a full time wife/mother to Lily Grace. Casey started his first job as a CRNA at JPS Hospital in Fort Worth!
  • March: Lily Grace turned 1 year old! Casey celebrated his 29th birthday!
  • April: I turned 27 years old!
  • May: We bought and moved into our 1st house! Yay! No more crowded apartment living!
  • June: Getting ready to turn our family of 3 into a family of 4!
  • July: We welcomed Olivia Joy into the world.
  • August: Adjusting to life with 2 babies...
So there you have, our life in a nutshell for the past 8 months...my goal is to be posting weekly!

1 comment:

Lily Allen said...

I'm personally a big fan of The Randolphs blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
clipping path
clipping path service